Watch Movies Online Free fmoviesfree.com
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- You must present an evidence that shows that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in search results.If you are claiming infringement of multiple copyrighted works in a single notification you must submit a illustrative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you are claiming to be infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Use your company email. No free mailboxes (AOL, Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc)
- Please provide full URLs, no categories or search queries.
- Written notice should be sent to [email protected]
- Please allow 3-4 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
- Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512 (f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.